Ellipsoidal collapse and an improved model for the number and spatial distribution of dark matter haloes
Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 323, Issue 1, pages 1–12, May 2001
How to Cite
Sheth, R. K., Mo, H. J. and Tormen, G. (2001), Ellipsoidal collapse and an improved model for the number and spatial distribution of dark matter haloes. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 323: 1–12. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2001.04006.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
- Accepted 2000 September 5. Received 2000 April 7; in original form 1999 July 6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!