1 The Digitized Sky Survey was produced at the Space Telescope Science Institute, and is based on photographic data obtained using the Oschin Schmidt Telescope on Palomar Mountain and the UK Schmidt Telescope.
The 2dF Galaxy Redshift Survey: spectra and redshifts
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2002
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 328, Issue 4, pages 1039–1063, December 2001
How to Cite
Colless, M., Dalton, G., Maddox, S., Sutherland, W., Norberg, P., Cole, S., Bland-Hawthorn, J., Bridges, T., Cannon, R., Collins, C., Couch, W., Cross, N., Deeley, K., De Propris, R., Driver, S. P., Efstathiou, G., Ellis, R. S., Frenk, C. S., Glazebrook, K., Jackson, C., Lahav, O., Lewis, I., Lumsden, S., Madgwick, D., Peacock, J. A., Peterson, B. A., Price, I., Seaborne, M., Taylor, K. and (the 2dFGRS team) (2001), The 2dF Galaxy Redshift Survey: spectra and redshifts. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 328: 1039–1063. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2001.04902.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2002
- Accepted 2001 August 9. Received 2001 July 30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!