1 The Digitized Sky Survey was produced at the Space Telescope Science Institute, and is based on photographic data obtained using the Oschin Schmidt Telescope on Palomar Mountain and the UK Schmidt Telescope.
The 2dF Galaxy Redshift Survey: spectra and redshifts
Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 328, Issue 4, pages 1039–1063, December 2001
How to Cite
Colless, M., Dalton, G., Maddox, S., Sutherland, W., Norberg, P., Cole, S., Bland-Hawthorn, J., Bridges, T., Cannon, R., Collins, C., Couch, W., Cross, N., Deeley, K., De Propris, R., Driver, S. P., Efstathiou, G., Ellis, R. S., Frenk, C. S., Glazebrook, K., Jackson, C., Lahav, O., Lewis, I., Lumsden, S., Madgwick, D., Peacock, J. A., Peterson, B. A., Price, I., Seaborne, M., Taylor, K. and (the 2dFGRS team) (2001), The 2dF Galaxy Redshift Survey: spectra and redshifts. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 328: 1039–1063. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2001.04902.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2002
- Accepted 2001 August 9. Received 2001 July 30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!