1 The GIF project is a joint effort by astrophysicists in Germany and Israel.
Populating a cluster of galaxies – I. Results at
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2002
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 328, Issue 3, pages 726–750, December 2001
How to Cite
Springel, V., White, S. D. M., Tormen, G. and Kauffmann, G. (2001), Populating a cluster of galaxies – I. Results at . Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 328: 726–750. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2001.04912.x
2 We employ the convention .
3 In this paper, we use capital ‘M’ to denote magnitudes and lowercase ‘m’ for masses.
- Issue online: 4 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2002
- Accepted 2001 August 9. Received 2001 August 3; in original form 2000 December 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!