1 The Taurus Tunable Filter web site is maintained at the Anglo-Australian Observatory: http://www.aao.gov.au/ttf/
Detection and measurement from narrow-band tunable filter scans
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2002
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 329, Issue 4, pages 759–774, February 2002
How to Cite
Jones, D. H., Shopbell, P. L. and Bland-Hawthorn, J. (2002), Detection and measurement from narrow-band tunable filter scans. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 329: 759–774. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2002.05001.x
2 The theoretical sinc2 response of slit-aperture devices is rarely achieved in practice.
3 The transform is some form of a convolution equation in that (λ,l) broadens FS(λ) although, technically, the term ‘convolution’ should be reserved for integrals of the form , but note that this is a special case of equation (17). Suffice it to say, a spectral line broadened by a spectrometer arises from a convolution and not from a product.
- Issue online: 4 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2002
- Accepted 2001 September 18. Received 2001 August 4; in original form 2001 January 22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!