Supernovae in deep Hubble Space Telescope galaxy cluster fields: cluster rates and field counts
Article first published online: 25 APR 2002
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 332, Issue 1, pages 37–48, May 2002
How to Cite
Gal-Yam, A., Maoz, D. and Sharon, K. (2002), Supernovae in deep Hubble Space Telescope galaxy cluster fields: cluster rates and field counts. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 332: 37–48. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2002.05274.x
1 iraf (Image Reduction and Analysis Facility) is distributed by the National Optical Astronomy Observatories, which are operated by AURA, Inc., under cooperative agreement with the National Science Foundation.
2 We report our observations using the AB magnitude system, in which the magnitude in a band b centred at wavelength λ [nm] is b=-48.6-2.5×log f, where f is the flux density at frequency ν in erg s−1 cm−2 Hz−1.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2002
- Accepted 2001 December 10. Received 2001 December 6; in original form 2001 August 23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!