†Present address: Space Telescope Science Institute, 3700 San Martin Drive, Baltimore, MD 21218, USA.
Maximum feedback and dark matter profiles of dwarf galaxies
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2002
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 333, Issue 2, pages 299–306, June 2002
How to Cite
Gnedin, O. Y. and Zhao, H. (2002), Maximum feedback and dark matter profiles of dwarf galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 333: 299–306. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2002.05361.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2002
- Accepted 2002 January 25. Received 2002 January 11; in original form 2001 August 8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!