Towards a resolution of the galactic spin crisis: mergers, feedback and spin segregation
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2002
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 335, Issue 2, pages 487–498, September 2002
How to Cite
Maller, A. H. and Dekel, A. (2002), Towards a resolution of the galactic spin crisis: mergers, feedback and spin segregation. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 335: 487–498. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2002.05646.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2002
- Accepted 2002 May 1. Received 2002 April 30; in original form 2002 January 22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!