The satellite population of the Milky Way in a ΛCDM universe
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2002
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 335, Issue 4, pages L84–L88, October 2002
How to Cite
Stoehr, F., White, S. D. M., Tormen, G. and Springel, V. (2002), The satellite population of the Milky Way in a ΛCDM universe. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 335: L84–L88. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2002.05891.x
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2002
- Accepted 2002 July 22. Received 2002 July 19; in original form 2002 March 20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!