galics– I. A hybrid N-body/semi-analytic model of hierarchical galaxy formation
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 343, Issue 1, pages 75–106, July 2003
How to Cite
Hatton, S., Devriendt, J. E. G., Ninin, S., Bouchet, F. R., Guiderdoni, B. and Vibert, D. (2003), galics– I. A hybrid N-body/semi-analytic model of hierarchical galaxy formation. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 343: 75–106. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2003.05589.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Accepted 2003 March 17. Received 2002 January 18; in original form 2001 June 20
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!