A Bayesian approach to discrete object detection in astronomical data sets
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2003
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 338, Issue 3, pages 765–784, January 2003
How to Cite
Hobson, M. P. and McLachlan, C. (2003), A Bayesian approach to discrete object detection in astronomical data sets. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 338: 765–784. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2003.06094.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2003
- Accepted 2002 September 23. Received 2002 September 20; in original form 2002 April 26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!