Cosmological smoothed particle hydrodynamics simulations: a hybrid multiphase model for star formation
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2003
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 339, Issue 2, pages 289–311, February 2003
How to Cite
Springel, V. and Hernquist, L. (2003), Cosmological smoothed particle hydrodynamics simulations: a hybrid multiphase model for star formation. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 339: 289–311. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2003.06206.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2003
- Accepted 2002 October 17. Received 2002 October 4; in original form 2002 June 24
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!