The dependence of star formation history and internal structure on stellar mass for 105 low-redshift galaxies
Article first published online: 24 APR 2003
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 341, Issue 1, pages 54–69, May 2003
How to Cite
Kauffmann, G., Heckman, T. M., White, S. D. M., Charlot, S., Tremonti, C., Peng, E. W., Seibert, M., Brinkmann, J., Nichol, R. C., SubbaRao, M. and York, D. (2003), The dependence of star formation history and internal structure on stellar mass for 105 low-redshift galaxies. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 341: 54–69. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2003.06292.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2003
- Accepted 2002 November 22. Received 2002 October 30; in original form 2002 May 08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!