The effects of photoionization on galaxy formation – III. Environmental dependence in the luminosity function
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2003
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 343, Issue 2, pages 679–691, August 2003
How to Cite
Benson, A. J., Frenk, C. S., Baugh, C. M., Cole, S. and Lacey, C. G. (2003), The effects of photoionization on galaxy formation – III. Environmental dependence in the luminosity function. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 343: 679–691. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2003.06709.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2003
- Accepted 2003 April 11. Received 2003 April 9; in original form 2002 October 16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!