Radio structure of the most distant radio-detected quasar at the 10-mas scale
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 343, Issue 1, pages L20–L24, July 2003
How to Cite
Frey, S., Mosoni, L., Paragi, Z. and Gurvits, L. I. (2003), Radio structure of the most distant radio-detected quasar at the 10-mas scale. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 343: L20–L24. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2003.06869.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2003
- Accepted 2003 June 4. Received 2003 May 19; in original form 2002 December 9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!