A deep survey of heavy element lines in planetary nebulae – I. Observations and forbidden-line densities, temperatures and abundances
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2003
Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
Volume 345, Issue 1, pages 186–220, October 2003
How to Cite
Tsamis, Y. G., Barlow, M. J., Liu, X.-W., Danziger, I. J. and Storey, P. J. (2003), A deep survey of heavy element lines in planetary nebulae – I. Observations and forbidden-line densities, temperatures and abundances. Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 345: 186–220. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-8711.2003.06972.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2003
- Accepted 2003 June 18. Received 2003 June 12; in original form 2003 February 19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!