Cannabis ruderalis (17 localities in Period I, 29 localities in Period II — 171% increase), Consolida orientalis (34, 71–209%). Erigeron annuus (data not given, but increasing), Hirschfeldia incana (12, 20–167%), Kochia scoparia subsp. densiflora (25, 75–300%), Orobanche minor (24, 102–425%), Panicum capillare subsp. capillare (10, 45–450%), Rumex patientia (10, 34–340%).
Past and future of predictions in plant invasions: a field test by time
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 145–151, May 2001
How to Cite
Pyšek, P. (2001), Past and future of predictions in plant invasions: a field test by time. Diversity and Distributions, 7: 145–151. doi: 10.1046/j.1366-9516.2001.00107.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!