MacroCAIC: revealing correlates of species richness by comparative analysis
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 41–43, January 2002
How to Cite
Agapow, P.-M. and Isaac, N. J. B. (2002), MacroCAIC: revealing correlates of species richness by comparative analysis. Diversity and Distributions, 8: 41–43. doi: 10.1046/j.1366-9516.2001.00121.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!