Preliminary validation of the Satisfaction With Decision scale with depressed primary care patients
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2003
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 149–159, June 2003
How to Cite
Wills, C. E. and Holmes-Rovner, M. (2003), Preliminary validation of the Satisfaction With Decision scale with depressed primary care patients. Health Expectations, 6: 149–159. doi: 10.1046/j.1369-6513.2003.00220.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2003
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2003
- Accepted for publication 14 February 2003
- 1Depression Guideline Panel. Depression in Primary Care: Vol. 1. Detection and Diagnosis. AHCPR Pub. No. 93-0550. Rockville, MD: Agency for Health Care Policy and Research, 1993.
- 4The Global Burden of Disease. A Comprehensive Assessment of Mortality and Disability from Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors in 1990 and Projected to 2020. Cambridge, MA: Harvard School of Public Health, 1996., (eds.)
- 8US Department of Health and Human Services. Healthy People 2000: National Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Objectives. DHHS Pub. No. (PHS) 91-50213. Washington, DC: Government Printing Office, 1990.
- 9US Department of Health and Human Services. Mental Health: a Report of the Surgeon General. Washington, DC: USDHHS, 1999.
- 11Depression Guideline Panel. Depression in Primary Care: Vol. 2. Treatment of Major Depression. AHCPR Pub. No. 93-0550. Rockville, MD: AHCPR, 1993.
- 12Prescribing patterns of antidepressant medications for depression in a HMO. Formulary, 1996; 31: 374–388., , , , .
- 16Through the Patient's Eyes: Understanding and Promoting Patient-Centered Care. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass, 1993., , , (eds)
- 21The CES-D Scale: a self-report depression scale for research in the general population. Applied Psychological Measurement, 1977; 1: 385–401..
- 25A randomized trial of a multimedia shared decision-making program for men facing a treatment decision for benign prostatic hyperplasia. Disease Management and Clinical Outcomes, 1997; 1: 5–14., , , , .
- 32Patient preferences for treatment of depression. Paper Presented at the Twelfth Annual Conference on Mental Health Problems in the General Health Care Sector: Effectiveness of Interventions in Primary Care, 13–14 July 1998, Baltimore, MD., , , , .