Presented, in part, at the 154th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association, New Orleans, LA, May 10–14, 2001.
Antidepressant-induced mania: an overview of current controversies
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2003
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 407–420, December 2003
How to Cite
Goldberg, J. F. and Truman, C. J. (2003), Antidepressant-induced mania: an overview of current controversies. Bipolar Disorders, 5: 407–420. doi: 10.1046/j.1399-5618.2003.00067.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2003
- Received 14 June 2002, revised and accepted for publication 25 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.