Each author declares that they have no potential conflict of interest.
Prophylactic effect of phenytoin in bipolar disorder: a controlled study
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2003
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 464–467, December 2003
How to Cite
Mishory, A., Winokur, M. and Bersudsky, Y. (2003), Prophylactic effect of phenytoin in bipolar disorder: a controlled study. Bipolar Disorders, 5: 464–467. doi: 10.1046/j.1399-5618.2003.00070.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2003
- Received 5 December 2002, revised and accepted for publication 22 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.