In part presented at the American Psychiatric Association Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA, May 18–23, 2002; NCDEU June 10–13, 2002, Boca Raton, FL; the European Stanley Foundation Meeting, Freiburg, Germany, September 12–14, 2002; and the 16th Annual Meeting of the International Group for the Study of Lithium-Treated Patients (IGSLI), Prague, Czech Republic, September 26–29, 2002.
Using technology to improve longitudinal studies: self-reporting with ChronoRecord in bipolar disorder
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 67–74, February 2004
How to Cite
Bauer, M., Grof, P., Gyulai, L., Rasgon, N., Glenn, T. and Whybrow, P. C. (2004), Using technology to improve longitudinal studies: self-reporting with ChronoRecord in bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 6: 67–74. doi: 10.1046/j.1399-5618.2003.00085.x
The ChronoRecord Association is a non-profit organization that distributes ChronoRecord software at no charge to qualified clinicians (http://www.chronorecord.org). None of the authors have a financial interest in the ChronoRecord Association.
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
- Received 10 March 2003, revised and accepted for publication 4 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.