This paper was not supported by funding from any pharmaceutical or other industry grants. Dr. Yatham is a speaker and advisory board member for and received research grants from Janssen Cilag, Lilly, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, and Bristol Myers Squibb. Dr. Mok is a speaker and consultant for GlaxoSmithKline and a speaker for Janssen Ortho, Eli Lilly, Lundbeck, AstraZeneca, Organon, and Wyeth-Ayerst.
Pharmacotherapy of bipolar II disorder: a critical review of current evidence
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 14–25, February 2004
How to Cite
Hadjipavlou, G., Mok, H. and Yatham, L. N. (2004), Pharmacotherapy of bipolar II disorder: a critical review of current evidence. Bipolar Disorders, 6: 14–25. doi: 10.1046/j.1399-5618.2003.00086.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
- Received 23 April 2003, revised and accepted for publication 16 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.