Each author declares that they have no potential conflict of interest.
Magnetic resonance imaging analysis of amygdala and other subcortical brain regions in adolescents with bipolar disorder†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 43–52, February 2004
How to Cite
DelBello, M. P., Zimmerman, M. E., Mills, N. P., Getz, G. E. and Strakowski, S. M. (2004), Magnetic resonance imaging analysis of amygdala and other subcortical brain regions in adolescents with bipolar disorder. Bipolar Disorders, 6: 43–52. doi: 10.1046/j.1399-5618.2003.00087.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Received 2 May 2003, revised and accepted for publication 29 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!