Conflicts of interest: GMG and NF are both Principal Investigators accepting support from Sanofi-Synthelabo Ltd, and have accepted consultancies and speaking engagements with many companies having an interest in this field. JMR, EJ, JH, EVDG, CH, RM, AHY, HY and JRG – none.
Developing the BALANCE trial – the role of the pilot study and start-up phase
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 26–31, February 2004
How to Cite
Rendell, J. M., Juszczak, E., Hainsworth, J., Gucht, E. V. d., Healey, C., Morriss, R., Ferrier, N., Young, A. H., Young, H., Goodwin, G. M. and Geddes, J. R. (2004), Developing the BALANCE trial – the role of the pilot study and start-up phase. Bipolar Disorders, 6: 26–31. doi: 10.1046/j.1399-5618.2003.00088.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2004
- Received 13 May 2003, revised and accepted for publication 24 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.