Dr. Burt has been on speaker/advisory boards for Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline, Wyeth Ayerst, Forest Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, and AstraZeneka, and has been a consultant for Eli Lilly and has received grant/research support from Solvay Pharmaceuticals and Bristol-Meyers Squibb. Dr. Rasgon has been on speaker boards for Abbott Pharmaceuticals, Forest Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline, and Wyeth-Ayerst, and has received grant support from Forest Pharmaceuticals.
Special considerations in treating bipolar disorder in women
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 2–13, February 2004
How to Cite
Burt, V. K. and Rasgon, N. (2004), Special considerations in treating bipolar disorder in women. Bipolar Disorders, 6: 2–13. doi: 10.1046/j.1399-5618.2003.00089.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2004
- Received 13 May 2003, revised and accepted for publication 11 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.