MJR has no reportable conflicts of interest. MES has received consultation fees from Abbott. GSS has research supported by NIH/NIMH and NARSAD.
Evidence for a role of the arachidonic acid cascade in affective disorders: a review
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2004
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 95–105, April 2004
How to Cite
Sublette, M. E., Russ, M. J. and Smith, G. S. (2004), Evidence for a role of the arachidonic acid cascade in affective disorders: a review. Bipolar Disorders, 6: 95–105. doi: 10.1046/j.1399-5618.2003.00094.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2004
- Received 18 July 2003, revised and accepted for publication 11 November 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.