How Some Attitudes, Beliefs and Motivations of Spanish Blood Donors Evolve over Time
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2003
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 140–147, April 1998
How to Cite
Fernández-Montoya, A., López-Berrio, A. and Luna del Castillo, J. D. (1998), How Some Attitudes, Beliefs and Motivations of Spanish Blood Donors Evolve over Time. Vox Sanguinis, 74: 140–147. doi: 10.1046/j.1423-0410.1998.7430140.x
- Issue online: 7 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2003
- Received: June 17, 1997; Revised manuscript received: August 22, 1997; Accepted: September 11, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.