1 Members of the WHO Collaborative Study Group: Mr. Cleland/Dr. Davidson, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK; Drs. Conrad/Russell, National Genetics Institute, Los Angeles, USA; Dr. Cuypers, Central Laboratory of TheNetherlands Blood Transfusion Service, Amsterdam, The Netherlands; Dr. Fang, CSL Bioplasma, Victoria, Australia; Dr. Garson/Mr. Grant, University College London Medical School, London, UK; Prof. Gerlich, Institute of Medical Virology, Giessen, Germany; Drs. Giachetti/Mimms, Gen-Probe, San Diego, USA; Dr. Gröner, Centeon Pharma GmbH, Maburg, Germany: Dr. Hämmerle, Immuno AG, Orth, Austria; Dr. Kaiser, Institute for Medical Microbiology and Immunology, Bonn, Germany; Drs. Masecar/Savage, Bayer Corporation, Clayton, USA; Dr. Marissens, Hospital Universitaire St. Pierre, Brussels, Belgium; Dr. Nübling, Paul Ehrlich Institut, Langen, Germany; Drs. Pisani/Gentili, Istituto Superiore di Sanita, Rome, Italy; Dr. Sugata, St. Marianna University, Kanagawa, Japan; Drs. Vogel/Weimer, Centeon Pharma GmbH, Marburg, Germany; Dr. Widell, Malmö University Hospital, Malmö, Sweden; Drs. Wilber/Madej, Chjiron Corporation, Emeryville, USA; Dr. York, University of Natal, Natal, South Africa; Drs. Yu/Guo, CBER/FDA, Bethesda, USA; Dr. Zerlauth, Immuno AG, Vienna, Austria.
Establishment of the First International Standard for Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (NAT) Assays for HCV RNA
Article first published online: 4 APR 2003
Volume 76, Issue 3, pages 149–158, April 1999
How to Cite
Saldanha, J., Lelie, N., Heath, A. and WHO Collaborative Study Group (1999), Establishment of the First International Standard for Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (NAT) Assays for HCV RNA. Vox Sanguinis, 76: 149–158. doi: 10.1046/j.1423-0410.1999.7630149.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2003
- Received: June 9, 1998; Accepted: November 9, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.