Processing of Human Cord Blood by Three Different Procedures for Red Blood Cell Depletion and Mononuclear Cell Recovery
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2003
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 237–240, June 1999
How to Cite
Perutelli, P., Catellani, S., Scarso, L., Cornaglia-Ferraris, P. and Dini, G. (1999), Processing of Human Cord Blood by Three Different Procedures for Red Blood Cell Depletion and Mononuclear Cell Recovery. Vox Sanguinis, 76: 237–240. doi: 10.1046/j.1423-0410.1999.7640237.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2003
- Received: November 28, 1997; Accepted: July 29, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.