An international collaborative study to establish a World Health Organization international standard for hepatitis B virus DNA nucleic acid amplification techniques
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2002
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 63–71, January 2001
How to Cite
Saldanha, J., Gerlich, W., Lelie, N., Dawson, P., Heermann, K., Heath, A. and The WHO Collaborative Study Group (2001), An international collaborative study to establish a World Health Organization international standard for hepatitis B virus DNA nucleic acid amplification techniques. Vox Sanguinis, 80: 63–71. doi: 10.1046/j.1423-0410.2001.00003.x
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2002
- Received: 4 July 2000, accepted 27 September 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.