Treatment with plasmapheresis and intravenous immunoglobulin in pregnancies complicated with anti-PP1Pk or anti-K immunization: a report of two patients
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 117–120, February 2001
How to Cite
Fernández-Jiménez, M. C., Jiménez-Marco, M. T., Hernández, D., González, A., Omeñaca, F. and De La Cámara, C. (2001), Treatment with plasmapheresis and intravenous immunoglobulin in pregnancies complicated with anti-PP1Pk or anti-K immunization: a report of two patients. Vox Sanguinis, 80: 117–120. doi: 10.1046/j.1423-0410.2001.00021.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Received: 23 February 2000, revised 19 October 2000, accepted 9 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.