Dr J. Albrecht, National Genetics Institute, Los Angeles, CA, USA; Dr S. Buhr/Professor W. Roth, Blood Donor Service Hesse, Frankfurt, Germany; C. Chaput, NIBSC, South Mimms, Herts., UK; Dr Chudy/I. Schmidt, Paul Ehrlich Institut, Langen, Germany; Dr B. Cohen, Central Public Health Laboratory, London, UK; Dr C. Defer/Dr C. Lefebvre, Laboratoire de Biologie Moleculaire des Virus CRTS, Lille, France; Dr S. Doyle/Dr P. Daly, National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Ireland; Dr J. Echevarria, Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Madrid, Spain; Dr D. Erdman/Dr B. Anderson, Center for Disease Control, Atlanta, GA, USA; R. Fang/D. Johnstone, CSL Bioplasma, Broadmeadows, Australia; Dr T. Gierman, Bayer Corporation, Raleigh, USA; Dr P. Gross, Baxter/Immuno AG, Vienna, Austria; Dr I. Held, BIFA, Vienna, Austria; Dr L. Jarvis/A. Cleland, SNBTS/PCR Unit, Royal (Dick) Veterinary College, Edinburgh, UK; Dr A. Lazo/Dr V. Gibaja, Vitex, Boston, MA, USA; Dr T. Murozuka, Japanese Red Cross Fractionation Center, Chitose, Japan; Dr Y. Okada, National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Tokyo, Japan; Dr L. Pedada/Dr A. Lou, Alpha Therapeutics Corporation, City of Industry, CA, USA; Dr Pisani/Dr Gentili, Istituto Superiore di Sanita, Rome, Italy; Dr Saldanha, NIBSC, South Mimms, Herts., UK; Dr M. Stolz, Blutspendedienst SRK, Berne, Switzerland; Dr I. Thomas/Dr E. Mathy, Scientific Institute of Public Health, Brussels, Belgium; Dr T. Weimer, Aventis Behring, Marburg, Germany; Dr M.-Y. Yu/Dr L. M. Shen/B. Mason, CBER, Bethesda, MD, USA; Dr D. York, University of Natal, Congella, South Africa; Dr H. Zhang, National Institute for the Control of Pharmaceutical and Biological Products, Beijing, China.
Establishment of the first World Health Organization International Standard for human parvovirus B19 DNA nucleic acid amplification techniques
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2002
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 24–31, January 2002
How to Cite
Saldanha, J., Lelie, N., Yu, M. W., Heath, A. and the B19 Collaborative Study Group (2002), Establishment of the first World Health Organization International Standard for human parvovirus B19 DNA nucleic acid amplification techniques. Vox Sanguinis, 82: 24–31. doi: 10.1046/j.1423-0410.2002.00132.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2002
- Received: 19 June 2001, revised 29 August 2001, accepted 8 September 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!