A novel true volumetric method for the determination of residual leucocytes in blood components
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2002
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 198–206, May 2002
How to Cite
Cassens, U., Greve, B., Tapernon, K., Nave, B., Severin, E., Sibrowski, W. and Göhde, W. (2002), A novel true volumetric method for the determination of residual leucocytes in blood components. Vox Sanguinis, 82: 198–206. doi: 10.1046/j.1423-0410.2002.00176.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2002
- Received: 6 September 2001, revised 28 January 2002, accepted 20 February 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!