The blood-donation experience: perceived physical, psychological and social impact of blood donation on the donor
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 120–128, February 2003
How to Cite
Nilsson Sojka, B. and Sojka, P. (2003), The blood-donation experience: perceived physical, psychological and social impact of blood donation on the donor. Vox Sanguinis, 84: 120–128. doi: 10.1046/j.1423-0410.2003.00271.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Received: 27 August 2002, revised 18 November 2002, accepted 28 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.