Effects of chronic stimulation with different impulse patterns on the expression of myosin isoforms in rat myotube cultures
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2002
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 203–211, February 1994
How to Cite
Naumann, K. and Pette, D. (1994), Effects of chronic stimulation with different impulse patterns on the expression of myosin isoforms in rat myotube cultures. Differentiation, 55: 203–211. doi: 10.1046/j.1432-0436.1994.5530203.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2002
- Accepted in revised form October 7, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!