Phenotypic and functional features of myofibroblasts in sheep fetal wounds
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2002
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 173–181, May 1994
How to Cite
Estes, J. M., Berg, J. S. V., Adzick, N. S., MacGillivray, T. E., Desmoulière, A. and Gabbiani, G. (1994), Phenotypic and functional features of myofibroblasts in sheep fetal wounds. Differentiation, 56: 173–181. doi: 10.1046/j.1432-0436.1994.5630173.x
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2002
- Accepted in revised form November 22, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!