A transgenic mouse model that recapitulates the clinical features of both neonatal and adult forms of the skin disease epidermolytic hyperkeratosis
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2002
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 129–139, December 1996
How to Cite
Bickenbach, J. R., Longley, M. A., Bundman, D. S., Dominey, A. M., Bowden, P. E., Rothnagel, J. A. and Roop, D. R. (1996), A transgenic mouse model that recapitulates the clinical features of both neonatal and adult forms of the skin disease epidermolytic hyperkeratosis. Differentiation, 61: 129–139. doi: 10.1046/j.1432-0436.1996.6120129.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2002
- Accepted in revised form: 12 August 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!