Overexpression of thyroid hormone receptor α1 during zebrafish embryogenesis disrupts hindbrain patterning and implicates retinoic acid receptors in the control of hox gene expression
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2002
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 1–11, July 1999
How to Cite
Essner, J. J., Johnson, R. G. and Hackett, P. B. (1999), Overexpression of thyroid hormone receptor α1 during zebrafish embryogenesis disrupts hindbrain patterning and implicates retinoic acid receptors in the control of hox gene expression. Differentiation, 65: 1–11. doi: 10.1046/j.1432-0436.1999.6510001.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2002
- Accepted in revised form: 20 March 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!