Urothelial hinge as a highly specialized membrane: detergent-insolubility, urohingin association, and in vitro formation
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2002
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 59–69, July 1999
How to Cite
Liang, F., Kachar, B., Ding, M., Zhai, Z., Wu, X.-R. and Sun, T.-T. (1999), Urothelial hinge as a highly specialized membrane: detergent-insolubility, urohingin association, and in vitro formation. Differentiation, 65: 59–69. doi: 10.1046/j.1432-0436.1999.6510059.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2002
- Accepted in revised form: 25. March 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!