Pax-6 and Prox 1 expression during lens regeneration from Cynops iris and Xenopus cornea: evidence for a genetic program common to embryonic lens development
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2002
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 141–149, November 1999
How to Cite
Mizuno, N., Mochii, M., Yamamoto, T. S., Takahashi, T. C., Eguchi, G. and Okada, T. S. (1999), Pax-6 and Prox 1 expression during lens regeneration from Cynops iris and Xenopus cornea: evidence for a genetic program common to embryonic lens development. Differentiation, 65: 141–149. doi: 10.1046/j.1432-0436.1999.6530141.x
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2002
- Accepted in revised form: 26 July 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!