Overexpression of Hp95 induces G1 phase arrest in confluent HeLa cells
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2002
Volume 67, Issue 4-5, pages 139–153, June 2001
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Pan, S., Che, S., He, G., Nelman-Gonzalez, M., Weil, M. M. and Kuang, J. (2001), Overexpression of Hp95 induces G1 phase arrest in confluent HeLa cells. Differentiation, 67: 139–153. doi: 10.1046/j.1432-0436.2001.670406.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2002
- Accepted in revised form: 15 February 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!