Musashi1, an evolutionarily conserved neural RNA-binding protein, is a versatile marker of human glioma cells in determining their cellular origin, malignancy, and proliferative activity
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2008
Volume 68, Issue 2-3, pages 141–152, September 2001
How to Cite
Kanemura, Y., Yamasaki, M., Kanemura, Y., Mori, K., Fujikawa, H., Hayashi, H., Nakano, A., Matsumoto, T., Tamura, K., Arita, N., Sakakibara, S.-I., Ohnishi, T., Fushiki, S., Nakamura, Y., Imai, T. and Okano, H. (2001), Musashi1, an evolutionarily conserved neural RNA-binding protein, is a versatile marker of human glioma cells in determining their cellular origin, malignancy, and proliferative activity. Differentiation, 68: 141–152. doi: 10.1046/j.1432-0436.2001.680208.x
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2008
- Accepted in revised form: 16 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!