Pluripotential stem cells derived from migrating primordial germ cells
Article first published online: 22 APR 2003
Volume 68, Issue 4-5, pages 220–226, October 2001
How to Cite
Durcova-Hills, G., Ainscough, J.F.-X. and McLaren, A. (2001), Pluripotential stem cells derived from migrating primordial germ cells. Differentiation, 68: 220–226. doi: 10.1046/j.1432-0436.2001.680409.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2003
- Accepted in revised form: 9 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!