Brain from bone: Efficient “meta-differentiation” of marrow stroma-derived mature osteoblasts to neurons with Noggin or a demethylating agent
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2003
Volume 68, Issue 4-5, pages 235–244, October 2001
How to Cite
Kohyama, J., Abe, H., Shimazaki, T., Koizumi, A., Okano, H., Hata, J., Umezawa, A., Shimazaki, T., Okano, H., Nakashima, K., Taga, T. and Gojo, S. (2001), Brain from bone: Efficient “meta-differentiation” of marrow stroma-derived mature osteoblasts to neurons with Noggin or a demethylating agent. Differentiation, 68: 235–244. doi: 10.1046/j.1432-0436.2001.680411.x
- Issue online: 22 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2003
- Accepted in revised form: 26 June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!