Genomic expression analysis implicates Wnt signaling pathway and extracellular matrix alterations in hepatic specification and differentiation of murine hepatic stem cells
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2003
Volume 68, Issue 4-5, pages 254–269, October 2001
How to Cite
Plescia, C. P., Rogler, C. E. and Rogler, L. E. (2001), Genomic expression analysis implicates Wnt signaling pathway and extracellular matrix alterations in hepatic specification and differentiation of murine hepatic stem cells. Differentiation, 68: 254–269. doi: 10.1046/j.1432-0436.2001.680413.x
- Issue online: 22 APR 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2003
- Accepted in revised form: 12 June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!