Thyroid hormone-induced expression of Sonic hedgehog correlates with adult epithelial development during remodeling of the Xenopus stomach and intestine
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2002
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 27–37, December 2001
How to Cite
Ishizuya-Oka, A., Ueda, S., Amano, T., Damjanovski, S., Stolow, M., Shi, Y.-B. and Inokuchi, T. (2001), Thyroid hormone-induced expression of Sonic hedgehog correlates with adult epithelial development during remodeling of the Xenopus stomach and intestine. Differentiation, 69: 27–37. doi: 10.1046/j.1432-0436.2001.690103.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2002
- Accepted in revised form: 9 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!