Mouse embryonic mammogenesis as a model for the molecular regulation of pattern formation
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 1–17, January 2003
How to Cite
Veltmaat, J. M., Mailleux, A. A., Thiery, J. P. and Bellusci, S. (2003), Mouse embryonic mammogenesis as a model for the molecular regulation of pattern formation. Differentiation, 71: 1–17. doi: 10.1046/j.1432-0436.2003.700601.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Accepted in revised form: 31 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!