Endoderm- and mesenchyme-dependent commitment of the differentiated epithelial cell types in the developing intestine of rat
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 163–169, March 2003
How to Cite
Ratineau, C., Duluc, I., Pourreyron, C., Kedinger, M., Freund, J.-N. and Roche, C. (2003), Endoderm- and mesenchyme-dependent commitment of the differentiated epithelial cell types in the developing intestine of rat. Differentiation, 71: 163–169. doi: 10.1046/j.1432-0436.2003.t01-1-710203.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Accepted in revised form: 8 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!