Evaluation of postoperative respiratory function by serial blood gas analysis in dogs treated with transdermal fentanyl
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2002
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 81–87, June 2002
How to Cite
Welch, J. A., Wohl, J. S. and Wright, J. C. (2002), Evaluation of postoperative respiratory function by serial blood gas analysis in dogs treated with transdermal fentanyl. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 12: 81–87. doi: 10.1046/j.1435-6935.2002.00021.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2002
- Sources of Support Competitive research grant from Auburn University awarded to Dr Welch
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!