Pluripotent Stem Cells – Model of Embryonic Development, Tool for Gene Targeting, and Basis of Cell Therapy
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2002
Anatomia, Histologia, Embryologia
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 169–186, June 2002
How to Cite
Prelle, K., ZINK, N. and Wolf, E. (2002), Pluripotent Stem Cells – Model of Embryonic Development, Tool for Gene Targeting, and Basis of Cell Therapy. Anatomia, Histologia, Embryologia, 31: 169–186. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0264.2002.00388.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2002
- With 7 figures Received November 2001; accepted for publication November 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!